What a weekend! Tyler's parents and sister flew in on Thursday. Friday morning we got up to catch the 7:45 AM ferry to go to the Butchart Gardens on Vancouver Island in Canada. It was my first trip out of the good ol' USA, and I have to say that Canada doesn't seem much different than here. :) We had a very long day, but it was so much fun. The gardens are GORGEOUS, and I couldn't help but dream about having them for my backyard.
Jaren figured out that he was pretty cool with a hat on. And Kaden finally figured out that it's okay to smile at the camera instead of hiding behind his hand.

4 comments:
It looks like you had SO much fun! I can remeber Brooks saying the drive up through Canada to Alaska is BEAUTIFUL so someday (cross your fingers) we would like to drive that highway with a camper so we could take our time.....instead of like Brooks and his family who drove it in 3 days to get here!!The boys look so cute and Jaren does look like a happy baby.....isn't it nice!!Adilyn is probably so sweet because the next one is going to be a WILD boy (cross your fingers double on that one too!) :) Sorry about the novel I just wrote ya?!
Kaden looks so mischievous in that picture, like "I know I'm supposed to be on the path, but is anyone going to stop me?"
That picture of your two boys in the bike carrier is too presh! That's what Jeff and I are planning on getting for Christmas. It is so fun to visit with family. We went to Jeff's cabin in Montana this weekend with his family. That is funny how Kaden kept going off the path. He was probably like, "What? You aren't supposed to play on the grass? What's it for then?" Too cute.
I told Brooks I want a bike so I can haul the kids around like that! And yes we are coming to visit July 25-August 15 so come and visit for sure!!
Post a Comment