6.18.2007



Kaden had fun at the gardens...running around for the majority of the time. He wanted to fish all the pennies out of the fountains, and play in the water. He didn't care about the plants, just give him a bowl of water and he's entertained.




Jaren is such a happy baby! As long as he is fed and clean, life is good! He was so great the whole weekend. He wasn't shy at all around grandpa and grandma, or aunt Michelle.




If I remember correctly from school (so correct me if I'm wrong), the stone pathway across the water is referred to as a "devil's bridge" because, according to Japanese tradition, the devil can only walk in a straight line. So if he attempts to cross this crooked bridge, he will fall off. (Sorry for the random bit of info)


We had such a blast last weekend! Having family come and visit is awesome. It was so fun to go and see new places, to ride the ferries, and spend time with some of the people we love the best. It could have only been better if everyone else was able to come!


Thanks for coming Mom, Dad and Michelle. It was great to see you, and I hope we can see you again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are worth a thousand words and I can't wait to get prints made. What great fun we had being with you again, the ferry rides and the beautiful gardens. We love Kaden's cute words-especially "me too!" and Jaren's special baby sounds. Thanks a bunch for everything!!!

Kari said...

Those gardens look amazing, Seattle area seems like it would be such a fun place to live!

Ben said...

I like the random pieces of information. I would have just called it a stone path like you did initially. I'm glad your little trip was enjoyable and the kids cooperated!