Life here in our little world just seems to be going well right now. That makes me think that something is just waiting around the corner to throw it all off. But, I will just enjoy the goodness and tranquility that seems to be floating us along. No, life is not perfect. Everyday there is something that makes me want to scream, and most often it is child related. But, in general, life is good! And I couldn't be more grateful.
There was a ward picnic at a park along the beach that we went to on Saturday. It was cold and kind of windy, but we had fun. Kaden wore sandals, and pretty quickly his toes and shoes were covered in sand. So, we walked down to the water to wash off his feet. Life was good for about, oh, two seconds, until he started walking back up the beach. His sandals ended up coming off and staying off until we left. He walked around like his toe-nails had just been painted because of the sand on his feet. He's a boy, right? I love it that sometimes he could care less if he is covered in dirt, still has remnants of lunch on his face, or has wet pants from not getting to the potty soon enough. Then there are days like that where any little thing that gets on him just sends him over the edge!

1 comment:
Oh, the library ~ I have some not-so-fond memories of storytime, with Evelyn charging up and down the aisles of books...running behind the puppet show stage during the show...banging on the keyboards...yet, like you, I keep going back. I guess it may be because we know it's a good place, and that eventually through habit, they may get something good out of it too. Eventually. :)
Post a Comment