We were getting ready to walk to the park, and I wanted to check the mail before we left. I asked Kaden to go potty and he headed into the bathroom. I walked the 30 feet from our front door to the mailbox. When I turned around to go back inside, I saw my half-naked child. Half-naked from the waist down. Aahh! For some reason, this is one of my worst nightmares as a mom - having my children run around naked outside.
I don't know if anyone saw him, but still.
Kaden was helping Tyler take some things to our storage unit within the complex. Tyler took the items inside to the unit and Kaden stayed outside. Then the lights went out on Tyler. Kaden had flipped the breaker switch, you know, the big 6 inch wide ones that you have to pull down. Anyway, good thing it was rainy and windy. If any other lights went out, they (hopefully!) blamed it on the weather.
And here is what happens to our bed every morning, except I am usually in it as well!
Somehow both kids migrate to our bed after Tyler leaves for work. It's a good thing, I guess; I get a few more minutes of sleep. Kaden is so sneaky in the middle of the night. Somehow he climbs up into our bed without either of us knowing. He doesn't stay long once we do figure it out, though. By the time morning comes along I am just too tired to care anymore, unless Kaden is having dreams and kicking/slapping me in his sleep.
The park that we always frequent has a petting zoo during the summer. Kaden just loves to go there. They have two calves, Gracie and Chewy; two piglets, Miley and Chloe; four pygmy goats; three rabbits, and two tiny black lambs. Sorry, I forgot the names of some of the animals. But if you were to ask me again by the end of the summer, I'm pretty sure I would have them memorized. Kaden really likes the pigs. He kept saying, "hey pigs, stop! hey pigs!" because they kept running away.
4 comments:
Cute sleeping picture of them both! You're probably grateful to not be pictured with them. I have not been so lucky :). That used to be our bed too in the morning, but all of us sleeping in the same room seems to have put a stop to it.
I can so see Kaden yelling at the animals to Stop:)
It makes me laugh!
That is cool that the park has a petting zoo. You should take Kaden over to our house and let him play with our big pigs! That might be scary....!
Post a Comment