5.04.2007

Random Friday

Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks. It seems like I haven't put up any pictures in a while.This is at the Seattle Temple. I love this picture because Kaden is staring at the Dad like, "what are you trying to do?" He loves his daddy so much, so maybe I'm misinterpreting the meaning of his expression!
The night we set up Jaren's crib, Kaden figured out that he could climb under it and hide. He was trying to take all his toys under there, and I had visions of me not trying to find him, freaking out, then realizing he was just under the crib. Unfortunately, or maybe this is a good thing, he tried to climb under it a couple of days later and his head wouldn't fit. Maybe he was doing some brain cell stretching or something.
Jaren after his bath. One of the few times that he wasn't fussy after his bath. He is usually cold, tired, or hungry when he gets out. This time, though, he was just content.
We went to the park last weekend for a Stake service project, and Kaden found a big tractor to sit on. A new playground was being installed, but that's not what we were doing there. Kaden was so excited to sit on this tractor. Come Memorial weekend and he will just want to ride the tractors at "Ganpa's house."
This is my latest project, crib bedding. It was a lot of fun, though I feel like it took me forever to finish. I just love the fabric!


Earlier this week, we got a flier in the mail announcing a new store that will soon open in Marysville.

Yes! A WinCo! I know, it is JUST a grocery store, but I am so excited for bulk foods,
potato rolls, cheaper produce...Tyler will tell you how excited I am,
and he thinks I'm being ridiculous. I don't care though.
I can't wait until it opens.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your crib bedding...good job! It's funny that although I live near SLC, I still get excited to have new grocery stores, or any type of stores for that matter near us. We live in suburbia, surrounded by homes only, so it takes about 20 minutes to get to Costco!