Jaren's hair was getting ridiculously long, and I have been wanting to cut it for a few weeks now. Tyler finally gave his approval.
Before:
"Aaahh! My hair is that long?! Yikes!"
After:
"Thank you so much for cutting my hair mom! I don't have a really bad comb-over anymore!"
5 comments:
Wow, his hair was really long! But it never really fell out did it? Too bad he can't donate any to Jillian. I got my hair cut last week and the hairdresser had a picture she was passing around of her friend's baby with a Build-a-Bear wig on her head. It was pretty hilarious, and it actually fit her head perfectly.
So cute! Evan's hair never fell out on top, so he had the longest mohawk for most of his first year. I think his first hair cut was at about 3 months, and we just had to keep trimming it until everything else caught up!
Yes, the dreaded mohawk/mullet combo! Did Jaren have the mullet too? Both my kids had that! The hair falls out everywhere except for the very top and very bottom!
Aww he's so cute! Boy's hair has definitley got to be easier than girls braids and pigtails! It takes me quite awhile in the morning to get three hairdo's fixed! Hopefully the next one will be a boy so i can just buzz his head!
we did a hair cut this week, too. I hope yours was much less traumatic than ours, though. Henry and clippers don't get along. At all! That's a cute, cute baby you've got!
Post a Comment