The sun is shining and my garden is growing! I love the feeling of a warm spot on the floor, of standing outside with the sun shining on your face. mmm....
We bought a desk this week, so the clutter in the corner will finally be gone (I hope!). And the crib we ordered will be here next week, not in a month like I thought! (It was backordered until May 4th, but they called yesterday and said they got some in and were shipping it out!) Woohoo! And I went to JoAnn's to get fabric for crib bedding, by myself (thanks hon!), and had a great time looking at fabric without having to worry about two kids. I love my boys, but when I get a few minutes away every now and then it is SO lovely.
I just asked Kaden what we should have for dinner, he said "macaroni and cheese!" I said, "that sounds gross." Then I asked him if we should have potatoes, and guess what he said..."gross!"
And these pictures are some more reasons I'm happy...I don't think I need to explain!
Well, I feel better. Now I'm going to go color on the sidewalk with Kaden! If you want to see some real crazy sidewalk art, check out this link. http://rense.com/general67/street.htm
3 comments:
YA........JoAnns is NOT the place for kids!!Even if they are girls! The only thing they do like about it is the candy section!(: It probably doen't help either that i'm in their way too often and way too long at times! I can definitley tell i'm raising girls though when Lexi held up a piece of fabric to herself and said "does this look cute!"
Kaden looks so funny with those glasses on! Are you going to be at home in a few weeks when we get there?
What a character. Kaden's personality is bursting out all over. The picture of Kaden with Jaren is priceless! Thank goodness for moments like those!
Post a Comment