sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
He was saying that Jaren is lucky because he gets to eat food.
Was he talking about Jaren discovering his feet and chewing on them?! Was it "eat foot yuckie baby" (becuase he thinks that's gross)??
stumped! can't wait to find out what he was talking about :)
Oh geez, only a mother would know that! It is so funny what kids say and that we can actually figure it out! I can't wait to see what it means!
I have to agree with the pitcher memories. I'm sure Kaden wasn't too impressed!
I back my sis up all the way on this one:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He was saying that Jaren is lucky because he gets to eat food.
Was he talking about Jaren discovering his feet and chewing on them?! Was it "eat foot yuckie baby" (becuase he thinks that's gross)??
stumped! can't wait to find out what he was talking about :)
Oh geez, only a mother would know that! It is so funny what kids say and that we can actually figure it out! I can't wait to see what it means!
I have to agree with the pitcher memories. I'm sure Kaden wasn't too impressed!
I back my sis up all the way on this one:)
Post a Comment