4.28.2007

Birthday Pie

Here is a pic of Tyler's birthday pie. He loves lemon meringue pie, and it was my first ever attempt. It didn't turn out too bad. Aunt Kitty, I'm sorry you weren't here to fight over it with us (it didn't last very long anyways). Now I probably need to run about 50 miles to burn off all the extra calories I've eaten this weekend! Those last five pounds from having Jaren are just being so stubborn!! It's definitely harder to lose the second time around.


Anyway, I just wanted to tease you aunt Kitty, because I know how much you love lemon meringue pie. I still remember when you tried to eat mine a year ago when I was sick with Jaren. ;) I think I ate it anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed with your first attempt at lemon meringue pie. It looks like you're a pro! I also can't believe you only have 5 stubborn pounds left! With Evan, it took me a full year to loose all of the weight! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

The pie looks so yummy! Congratulations-you could win a pie making contest! Wish we could have been there to help you eat it. Also your anniversary dinner must have been so delicious-seafood is the best!