10.08.2014

Back to School!

 Kaden and Jaren started school on Wednesday. They were pretty grumpy while getting ready for school...looking back, I realize that they were just nervous. 

We did go to the Open House the previous night to meet their teacher and drop off their school supplies, so I know that helped, but still. And trying to get back into a routine is always a little rough (for everyone!). 
 I did get some good smiles when I asked to take their pictures, though!


 Clayton started school on Thursday, for just half a day. Friday was his first full day of all day Kindergarten! He was so happy to be at school on his first day. No tears, or fears about any of it. I had a really hard time walking out of that school after dropping him off. I almost couldn't do it. I just wanted to stay outside and watch him. I do wish that I could be a fly on the wall in each of my boys' classrooms, to see how they act and handle things.



Devon was checking out the flowers after taking Clayton to school. He kept trying to pick them...little stinker. 

No comments: