5.12.2013

Mother's Day




We visited the Bellevue Botanical Gardens yesterday to try and get some good photos of the boys for a photo wall. They had fun running around on the trails and playing in this long grass.

So many people said such nice things to us as they walked by. Just a few that I remember:

"Now that's what I call a family!"

"That's such a good Mother's Day picture!"

"There's your next Christmas card!"

I love my boys. They are sweet, loud, kind, energetic, and so much fun. I wouldn't trade my role as a wife and mother for anything in the world.

3 comments:

Ben said...

So fun. I love Devon's big grin.

Ben said...

That was Shaunie that posted under my name. But yes. We're excited to see our nephews. And our kids are excited to make mischief with their cousins.

Grandma M said...

SWEET! Love those boys!