April in a nutshell:
A friend and I took our kids on a hike during spring break to Lord Hill Farms. We found a lake, but didn't stay long since Kaden fell in.
At the bottom of the steepest hill ever. It doesn't look that bad, but it was a killer!
Devon had a little tiny nap. It's a big difference between carrying a squirmy kid and a sleepy one. The sleepy one is just dead-weight on my back.
We got lots of yard work done. Clayton enjoyed packing the yard waste down. :)
Look at those chompers!
Devon loves playing the piano. It's hard for me to practice with so many other little hands wanting to join in.
Clayton's balloon went up to the ceiling and I helped him get it down. He was a little scared!
Kaden's first Pinewood Derby. His car was pretty good. We brought along one that Tyler made back in the day and raced it against Kaden's. Kaden won. :)
Cupcakes for the birthday boy. These were fun, a lot of work, but they turned out pretty cool, I thought.
Anniversary/Birthday dinner date pictures by Kaden.
He's crawling now...and our house is totally not baby proof! I have to switch gears from big kids to mobile-baby mode.
On our anniversary (#10!), Tyler took the day off, we got the big boys off to school and went to Whidbey Island for a few hours. It looks like a beautiful sunny day, right?
Wrong. It was windy! I was scared to walk out in the front, especially holding Devon. I've got a death grip on Clayton's arm.
We saw some wind-surfers and Clayton found a few shells. If the wind hadn't been blowing, we could have stayed there all afternoon.
Someone was SO happy to be on the ferry. Question after question about the how's and what's of riding on the ferry. It was fun to see him enjoying it.
I love living in such a beautiful place and sharing it with my family.
3 comments:
Ben saw your new(ish?) camera in one photo and I noticed a piano in the other. Fun times! Devon is going to be walking by the time we see you (or so it seems, he's keeping up pretty well with his brothers).
What a cute Cub Scout and awesome derby, congratulations! Devon looks like his Dad-dimples & all & is changing everyday. Cupcakes look like Arctic Circle swirl cones,yummy. Ferry rides are the most fun, except for the wind, hope to do it again sometime!
Sweet camo frosting. How did you do it? The piano looks nice. Kaden fell in :0. Miss you guys. B claimed the cute camo hat you sent :)
Post a Comment