We had some beautiful, gorgeous weather last weekend. We were outside so much, and Devon was loving it!
I'm looking forward to the summer.
Clayton always dumps the toys out for Devon.
Such a nice brother.
We participated in a neighborhood egg hunt this year on Saturday. Clayton, as usual, was being anti-social since there were so many people around that he didn't know. He probably got 3 eggs, and that was fine with him.
The sunset was really vibrant on Saturday so we went for a walk to see it. You can see the colors in Devon's eye.
Easter morning. Sleepy eyes, and towel bunnies from Grandma.
After church pictures.
So close. He knew this bag was a noisy, crinkly fun thing to play with and he was trying sooo hard to get to it. Not quite there. Yet.
3 comments:
Cute boys! I can't believe how dark Jaren's hair looks. No longer a blonde by a long shot!
Clayton looks so much older and grown up. I can't wait to squeeze Devon's big cheeks and tickle torture the older boys.
Not only is your family dominated by boys, so is the block!
Post a Comment