3.29.2013

seven

 These two are trouble in the bathtub... 
Devon cries and cries if he hears the tub/shower on and doesn't stop until he is in the tub. He loves the water.

 Construction guy Clayton fueling up for the day.


 Our little puppy dog. He's still chewing on everything and slobbering all over the place. And he's got a rash on his chin to prove it. I can't keep it dry during the day, so I'm slathering the lotion on at night. It's slowly getting better.


He snuggles with the puppy his older brothers brought to him at the hospital when he was born. So sweet to watch him sleeping.

I can't believe that Devon will be 7 months old this week. He's got 8 teeth now - hopefully we'll get a break from teething for a few months. I know that he is this-close to crawling. I'm excited and dreading it at the same time.

The weather has been sunny and 60's for the last few days, and is supposed to continue. I think winter is finally over!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The picture of Devon sitting up on the floor is amazing-framable in my opinion. He's so handsome and growing like a weed.