12.15.2012

The tree

 Hunting for a Christmas tree, we stumbled upon this one. A deer was getting friendly with it. Tyler wanted to bring this one home, but we kept looking.

 Kaden and Jaren wanted to help cut it down, but Tyler ended up doing most of it. They need to eat more Wheaties. Maybe next year.

 They were strong enough to carry it out. Clayton was in charge of steering. Funny how he looks so small there at the end.

 This little guy just hung out on the floor, talking and smiling while we put the tree up. 

Jaren confiscated the camera and took about 60 pictures in 10 minutes time. Here's a sampling:

J's ornament says "rat fat cat sat".

 
I have no words...

Clayton in his usual spot - wherever Devon is.

 I'm probably telling Clayton to stop laying on Devon, and he's most likely asking, "WHY!?"


 Some happy and not-so-happy boys under the tree.

 Love this one!

 Our tree this year. It makes me laugh. The boys put on the majority of the decorations, which explains why most of them are in the middle of the tree. They had fun making most of the ornaments, and even more fun putting them on.

And dancing in front of the camera while I tried to take pictures.

 This is above the fireplace, out of reach of little hands. :)

Love this time of year!!

1 comment:

Grandma M said...

I love the Christmas season, too. Your trees are beautiful and the tree cutting pictures are fun. What great memories.