A friend and I started this project about a week before my due date with Devon. So I had two weeks to work on it, and got it mostly completed before he was born. Then it took me a couple months to get it completely finished and installed, for very good reasons.
I am loving having a drying rack. There is no floor room in my laundry room, so I had to get creative. I have seen these all over blog-land and knew it would be the perfect solution. If you're curious about a how-to, leave a comment and let me know.
For some reason, my husband thinks I look cute in safety goggles while using power tools. I don't get it...
I was cutting wood for these two under-bed storage boxes in Kaden's room. Shoving things under a bed doesn't mean it's organized, and it was driving me crazy. I didn't want plastic ones under here, since the clearance under the bed is pretty high. And of course I couldn't find anything like I wanted online or in stores, so I decided to make them.
I painted the inside a fun light blue color. Much better than what was there before.
An organized home makes me feel so much happier!
2 comments:
Wow! Good job!
I have a crafty friend who asks for power tools and guns for Christmas. She was ever so excited to get a new router last year. Her husband likes her hobbies. Ben says he understands why Tyler likes seeing you work with safety goggles and power tools. It's the same desire Ben has to see me in spandex on a road bike, cycling for 30 miles. I don't completely understand either. Your boxes are cool. It's great when you can just do it yourself.
Post a Comment