6.06.2012

March Leftovers



 You probably don't want to eat leftovers from March, but how about some pictures? Once again, I found some pictures that I had wanted to post, but then they got lost somewhere.These are from the weekend of my Grandpa's funeral.

This is nephew G. He's such a cutie! 


 The boys found a big pile of dirt, surprise surprise! Boys and dirt are like magnets. I'm just glad water wasn't involved. This time.

 It started out innocently enough...

 ...and then they did this.

Getting down on the farm and using their heads!
 
Some of the captions my friends suggested on facebook:
"I'm an ostrich, no one can see me."
"Look mom, we're playing bulldozer!"
"I can't heeaarrr you!"
‎"Are you sure this will make us invisible?"
Tyler: "Put your heads here and nobody gets hurt."    

They had no idea this picture was taken, so when they saw it, they told us what they were doing. They were making nests, and using their heads was the only way they could figure out how to make them rounded in the middle. So funny. 

I also got to meet up with a friend from middle/high school, Melissa. She just had her first, a baby girl. We'll most likely never be pregnant at the same time, so I thought we should document this. She is such a good friend, always has been.

Hope these leftovers weren't too disgusting! :)

3 comments:

Grandma M said...

Cute bulldozers! Such fun pictures. It's amazing what kids think of!

Catherine said...

I didn't know Melissa was pregnant!?! So much fun!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I had such a good time catching up with everyone!! So glad we could all make it to the funeral:)