I took these pictures with my boys on Sunday evening, right before bedtime. They had spent all afternoon in the backyard playing, and thought it was really funny that they were out in their pj's.

I could not get Clayton to look in the right spot, and of course he thought it was hilarious...
This kid is kind of looking like me I think. But he still mostly looks like his daddy.
Jaren and his dimples...a few weeks ago he fell and bit a very large chunk out of the inside of his cheek, right where his dimple is. It was really swollen, tender, and he couldn't smile for almost a week. I was really sad, thinking that his dimple was gone.
Thankfully, it's back, so no major harm done.
And this little one...here I am at 25 weeks, since my sister was requesting a picture. Not the best, but oh well. I had an OB appointment today, and I put on about 10 pounds since last month. My doctor told me, "Thanks for putting on some weight!" Hopefully I don't add another 10 pounds over this next month. Whenever I walk past a mirror, I do a double take and think, "how am I this big already??" Some vindication today at my appointment when I measured 30 weeks, instead of 25. Interesting. But, this pregnancy is going by quickly, so far, and everything is normal.
Four boys. Life is going to be fun, noisy and busy! So grateful that I get to be their mom.




5 comments:
They all look so much older than in recent photos, especially Clayton. I am glad to be the uncle of these fine boys. I'm excited to go on vacation again this summer and see the whole family again
You amaze me! You look fantastic and still look tiny.
Thanks for the update. I have always thought that Kaden looked a lot like Ryan. Cute pictures!
It'll be interesting to see if you keep measuring big. Big baby or big swimming pool for him? ;)
I see the "little boy gibbons" look in Kaden too. You and Ryan had a similar look as little kids. That hair though, you gave it color and Tyler gave it texture!
You look so good and your boys are adorable! You're such a good Mother to them:)
Post a Comment