3.01.2012

nail polish

So, a funny story from a few weeks ago. I did post it on facebook, so sorry if you are hearing about it again. I'm still laughing about it.

Tyler came home from his fly tying class telling me that he needed some nude nail polish for his flies. And it HAD to be Sally Hansen's brand. I thought, "okay, that's kind of weird..." 

Moving on. I was going shopping the next day anyway, so I just put it on my list. And this is what I came home with:


 I pulled it out of the bag when Tyler got home. He takes one quick look and says, "That's not the right color...." He told me nude colored nail polish, so that's what I got!  Then he says, "It was more clear, than any color, really." So why didn't he just tell me to get clear? What other color of 'nude' is there?

Well...apparently, there is this:

Note the color listed in the top right corner. "Nude". Huh. The only reason we figured it out is because he sent out an email to the entire class with a copy of my facebook status. Someone replied with the above picture, and another guy replied with this: 

"Make your wife feel better and use hers on your toes.  Peace in the family is important."

Oh man, so funny! Can you even imagine Tyler painting his toenails?? That'll be the day...

Hope you enjoyed my story. :)

1 comment:

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Wow, that is funny...i would have done the exact thing! I thought it was just called "clear", that's definitely funny:)