A beautiful sunset.
Kaden helping Jaren tie his shoe. I had to catch that moment. It was so sweet.
These two were having a heart to heart while Tyler washed the truck. It
ended with them soaking wet since they kept screaming and pushing each
other off the blanket.
Saturday afternoon trip to Kayak point. Sunshine and warmth in the winter is so nice!
Jaren almost got to the top of the climbing tower. The highest he's ever gone, AND he was able to climb down by himself. Kaden's an old pro at this thing and was coaching Jaren on where to put his feet to get up.
Kaden has really been such a great big brother lately. He will want a snack, and then proceed to make one for him and his brothers. Mostly without complaining. It makes me so happy to see him willingly do things like that.


2 comments:
That is so nice. I wish at least one of my kids would get on the "cooperative" boat.
Ah brothers. This makes me nostalgic for when I was young and I could spend most my time having fun with my brother. Jilly has more of a tendency to hop in the cooperative boat. But she can also kill us with her paralyzing tantrums.
Post a Comment