12.06.2011

Jaren is Five.

 Jaren turned five this last weekend. If he had his way, everyone that he knows would have come to our house for a big party. He just has so many friends... :) 

He is such a good kid and we love having him in our family. But he also has very little patience, and a slight temper. Which is a little bit of a challenge for me, trying to figure out how to help him. He also says the most random, hilarious things. It definitely keeps us laughing!
He got legos as gifts from almost everyone. Him and Kaden are in heaven!
 Jaren requested a tractor digging cake, so this is what I came up with. The 'rocks' are chocolate candies. Some of the kids were a little suspicious, but we convinced them to try it.

Almost all the kids watching frosty the snowman before they went home. How many more kids could I have squished onto that couch? Awesome.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Happy Birthday Nephew Jaren. I'm sorry we forget these things. One day I hope we won't be so crazy and we will remember to send a card. Enjoy the Legos, they are the best. Cool cake too.