12.07.2011

Christmas is coming...


 We got our Christmas tree cut down and put back up last week. I pulled all the bins out of the crawl space and the boys made short work of finding everything that they had forgotten about since last Christmas.


 They wanted to wear the Nativity dress up clothes that we got last Christmas. So we had two shepherds decorating the tree this year!


 And this little guy was so excited he could hardly get one ornament up before he was asking for another.

My mom made this ornament out of salt dough (I think?) years ago and I now I have it. As I pulled it out of the box to hang it up, I noticed that it is falling apart in the back. There must have been some moisture somewhere that it absorbed, because the back is all cracked and squishy. So I took a picture to remember it. Sad.

We're excited to be with family this year. I'm trying not to have a panic attack thinking about all the things I have to get done before we can go!

No comments: