--- I have been teaching and helping at preschool for two of the last three weeks. It's only three days a week, but it's all morning, and it wears me out! Being around 10 three and four year olds for almost three hours just about does me in for the day.
--- As a family, we're still trying to adjust to this schedule with all day school. I started a post a couple weeks ago, but never posted it. Tyler proof-read it for me and when he noticed that I hadn't posted it the next day, I asked him if I really should. He said, "If you lighten it up a bit." It kind of made me chuckle. Why would I want to lighten up something that was real and hard? So that post is below. I can say now that things are better. Kaden isn't so tired when he gets home, and I'm learning to cherish the time that we DO have without wishing that we had more. I know that it's not going to get easier as the kids get older and involved in activities, so I just need to suck it up and get over it.
---In the picture above, Kaden and Jaren are trying to start a fire. They had all their camo on, ready to do some hunting. It was Sunday afternoon, and Tyler and I laid down to nap. That didn't last long. Kaden started asking for matches or a lighter. Uh...yeah right kiddo! Needless to say, we didn't get to sleep. :) So instead we drove out to the top of a mountain. It was too windy for Kaden to start his fire. And it was freezing. But it was nice to be together and out of the city.
2 comments:
In my experience, they want you to keep taking the antibiotics until the infections is gone-you might need to call in and see if they want you to get the prescription renewed. Good luck!
Yikes! I hope his infection is gone by now. If not, you've probably taken him back to the doc.
For your previous post, there is nothing you can do to stop the craziness, and it only gets crazier! Jeff and I have just learned to adapt and say, "This is our new reality...how will we deal with it?" I will say though, that once you have multiple kids in school all day, and NO kids going to preschool or kindergarten...it is AWESOME! Of course I miss my kids, and mornings are a blur, but we are free to run errands all day, go to the children's museum, etc., and the older kids meander home around 4pm. So, it does get better! Now, next year I have another in preschool...boo!
Post a Comment