9.07.2011

first day

 Ready to go. He was a little nervous, but excited.

 Waiting for the bus...

 So excited to be home!! 
On the walk home, Kaden said, "I think my teacher is kind of nice." When I asked him why he thought so, he said, "Because she talks nice, and..." Funny. He's a lot more talkative when he gets home than he was last year. So that has been fun. I still don't get a lot of info about what he did during the day; maybe just a boy thing?

My big first grader. Love him!

3 comments:

Ben said...

Happy first day of school Kaden. Work hard and have fun. From your silly Uncle Ben.

Grandma M said...

Oh Kaden, we love you and are glad you are excited about school. Have a great year in 1sst grade. Love Grandpa & Grandma Martinsen

shaunie said...

The second picture you posted looks just like Tyler. Ev has ended up liking first grade as well (so far). She has two different teachers, kind of weird, but it works.