7.07.2011

camping

 Tyler was on a business trip all of last week. He wanted to go camping when he got home, so we threw everything in the truck and headed out to a place we found about 45 minutes away from home. It was gorgeous!
 We found some snow just up the road. The boys thought that was great!

We taught the boys how to use a slingshot using rocks and paint balls. Clayton wanted to hold a paintball and he ended up with a pink hand. Poor kid was a little freaked out.

 We loaded everything up in the morning only to find an extremely flat tire. Tyler wanted to make sure that I knew how to change one, but I just don't have the muscle. I'll have to work on that, I guess. :)
It was fun to be together as a family again. We all had a great time, even with a flat tire, numerous bug bites, and a bear sighting on the way home. It scared me to know that they were so close! I know there are bears all over the place up here, but it's weird to actually see them.

1 comment:

Grandma M said...

Don't know how you manage to get such a perfect family picture. Love it! Your hike seems so refreshing with the fresh berries and cool water-you live in beautiful country and know how to make the most of it!