1 cake mix, regular size
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate (or other) chips
1/4 cup butter/margarine, cubed
Preheat oven to 350. Combine cake mix, eggs and oil. Press 2/3 of mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 baking pan. In a microwavable bowl, combine milk, chips, and butter. Microwave, uncovered, for 45 seconds. Stir and microwave for an additional one minute. Stir until completely smooth. Pour over crust and smooth to the edges. Drop teaspoonfuls of remaining cake mix over top. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before cutting.
Do NOT eat this right out of the oven. The filling is like molten lava and you will regret that you didn't have the patience to wait. So let it cool for a couple of hours, unless you like them really gooey and can't wait that long. Not that I would ever be guilty of that!
2 comments:
These are so good. I miss them. I can't stomach large doses of sugar these days. But the cake flavor, the chocolate, ohhh so yummy.
Those were yummy, I'll have to try the recipe!
Post a Comment