We finally (and I say finally because we have meant to go here since we moved here. Four years ago.) made it to the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field in Seattle. We met my cousin and her family, along with her mom and sister, who were here from Spokane and Idaho for a wedding reception for my cousin. It was the perfect outing for the little boys (and the husbands) that we have.
Standing inside the engine of a 747. Those things are huge! Clayton was NOT a fan. We also were able to walk through the Concord Jet and the old Air Force One. Clayton cried the whole time we were inside the two planes. I'm not sure what was going on that day, because he cried when we used the elevator, too!
Instead of looking at the airplanes, he liked to climb up the short wall and jump off.
That kept him entertained, at least for a while.
But the real winner?
Thirty-five cent airplane erasers from the gift shop.
Clayton saw them first and picked one out for himself and his two brothers.
I was happy that they were so cheap, and provided hours of entertainment!
3 comments:
The best things in life are free! (or really cheap, in the kid entertainment arena).
Great boy activity! And I'm sure fun for you to go on an outing with them. The airplane erasers are pretty cool too!
(I want an airplane eraser...)
Post a Comment