9.24.2010

Family Pictures!

Our friends the Merritt's took some pictures for us in Idaho. 

I love how they turned out! Thank you!!



 photo by Trevor & Amy Merritt
 photo by Trevor & Amy Merritt




Tyler took these ones. He did a good job!  


We tried to get one of just the boys, but this was the best one...

 We're done!!

16 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

LOVE these pictures--and you are gorgeous Nikki! Your boys are growing--I wish we could make it go a little slower.

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

very cute pictures!

Kara Lohberg said...

Absolutely adorable! Your boys are so funny. :)

Rach and Clark said...

oh my gosh, you all look amazing! The kids look super cute, as usual!

Purser Family said...

They turned out really well. I honestly can't believe how big you boys are getting.

ausandtif said...

WOW, Tyler! You sure scored yourself one HOT mama! The boys are pretty easy on the eyes, too! You guys all look great!

Brianne said...

Those are great! Nicole, you look beautiful!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I love the family pictures!! Way cute, and Nicole you look beautiful!:)

shaunie said...

Love them! The last one is great. Clayton looks so big! We were discussing family pictures just yesterday. Don't know what we're going to do about them...

Dani W said...

Awe I love the new pics!!! You all look great! :)

Riggs Familia said...

i love them!

Craig said...

I have the cutest Grandkids in the whole world.

Craig said...

Their parents aren't bad either :)

Kari said...

Cute cute cute!

Grandma M said...

I have to agree with Grandpa Craig!
That was so much fun!

Ben said...

Good lookin' family.