The other day we were watching some home videos from when Tyler was in high school. His sister was leaving to go on her mission. At one point during the video, I asked Tyler "is that the MTC?" He replied that yes, it was.
A few l.o.n.g. minutes later, Jaren asks, "Mommy, what's an empty seat?"
It took me a few minutes to figure out where he got that from, but it was hilarious!!
I love that kid.
2 comments:
It is hilarious what they pick up. The girls often ask me off-the-wall questions, and after racking my brain, I find it's from something Ben and I were talking about earlier. They're just trying to understand all this grown-up stuff.
An empty seat is when one of your kids goes on a mission! Sometimes it's amazing that they hear everything you say although they may pretend not to.
Post a Comment