11.22.2010

snow!

 
Tyler was itching to get out of the house last weekend, so we headed to the mountains, hoping to go for a hike or something. We did a little bit of hiking, up the road, just so we wouldn't get stuck in all the snow we found. 


 He was only outside for just a few seconds, promise!

Too much noise!!

Our first snowman of the year! 
Which Kaden promptly punched apart before we left.




Too much fun. I'm grateful that my boys love the outdoors.

Right now, they are enjoying the snow in our backyard. Much safer. :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma M said...

So much fun! We have a winter wonderland here today. No school and I didn't have to go to work. Wish you were here to play in it! Love your adventures.

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

You guys are amazing! I love the pictures of the outings you and your family take all the time! I hope to be like you some day when all this moving business is over. :)