sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
I think that is awesome that Tyler made you a cake! It looks so yummy too!
I can't take credit for the flowers though. They are from a friend.
I'm so impressed-layered and on a beautiful cake stand! The cake looks so yummy. Just want you to know that Aunt Kitty always has a craving for Red Velvet cake. I have never made one.
Happy Birthday Nicole!! You look great, love the hair and the cake looks yummy:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think that is awesome that Tyler made you a cake! It looks so yummy too!
I can't take credit for the flowers though. They are from a friend.
I'm so impressed-layered and on a beautiful cake stand! The cake looks so yummy. Just want you to know that Aunt Kitty always has a craving for Red Velvet cake. I have never made one.
Happy Birthday Nicole!! You look great, love the hair and the cake looks yummy:)
Post a Comment