What do you do with cabbage?
I have only ever used it in salads, so I had a hard time trying to find a way to use it.
Then, I went to the gym, picked up a magazine, and there it was.
This recipe that I made last week was fast and yummy.
It's from Real Simple and it was simple. I'll be making it again.

5 comments:
I'm gonna have to try that! We use cabbage on fish tacos.
I use it in stir-fry and egg rolls. I was just thinking today what else I could do with it. We were just assigned a garden plot, so now I'm making plans for winter gardening. Cabbage, carrots and lettuce seem to be what will do well right now.
Oh, cabbage...that says Cabbage Patch Soup to me. Snohomish has a cute little restaurant called The Cabbage Patch. A very fun place to go. Here's their recipe...it's a keeper for sure.
http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/849911-Cabbage-Patch-Soup
We make a Sausage and cabbage stir fry with grated carrots and rice with some seasoning. We really enjoy it!
It sounds pretty gross, but our family has boiled cabbage and hotdogs.
Post a Comment