sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
yay! I have been looking for one of those too. It looks great!
I need to replace the exact same light fixture that I've loathed for 10 years...I'm just too picky on its replacement...LOL
I want pictures of the front room. You shoot your front room, I'll shoot mine. Deal? :)By the way, made up that bruschetta soup recipe, except I added tortellini to it and a little bit of apple juice. Yum.
Your china hutch is beautiful. It's fun to have a place to display and store things that are special. I love the way the top of the base is curved! New light fixtures are a great addition also. Keep having fun with projects!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yay! I have been looking for one of those too. It looks great!
I need to replace the exact same light fixture that I've loathed for 10 years...I'm just too picky on its replacement...LOL
I want pictures of the front room. You shoot your front room, I'll shoot mine. Deal? :)
By the way, made up that bruschetta soup recipe, except I added tortellini to it and a little bit of apple juice. Yum.
Your china hutch is beautiful. It's fun to have a place to display and store things that are special. I love the way the top of the base is curved! New light fixtures are a great addition also. Keep having fun with projects!
Post a Comment