10.27.2010

soccer season



Kaden played soccer through the local YMCA Rookie league this fall. 
It was fun to watch him and he enjoyed getting to know new kids. 

All the kids on his team were 5 and 6 years old. The parents on the sidelines are yelling, "Get the ball!" "Kick it away from him!" And on and on.

I'm thinking..."these poor kids are probably so confused. All their lives, we teach them to share and not take things away from other kids." At least, that's how Kaden was, I think. He's really not aggressive enough to get in there and take the ball.

But oh well, he still had fun, and that's all that matters.

1 comment:

martinsenfamily said...

Sounds like fun! Dawson just had his last soccer game today. He liked it a lot better than T-Ball, more action I guess :) Nicole, I forgot to tell you I took McKenzie's baptism pictures up at the horticultural gardens in Rexburg. I love taking pictures there. See you! Happy Trick-or-Treating tomorrow!