Mmmm, He is such a cute munchkin! I'm glad Kaden had fun with soccer. Brynlee found his basketball card on my scrapbook table the other day and was carrying it around and saying, "Mommy, see...Jaren." She gets them mixed up unless there is a picture with both of them in it...She especially likes the picture of the boys covering their faces. She calls it "peekaboo Jaren"
4 comments:
I love how his nose is shoved completely into the pear! These are cute, Nicole! And it is impressive that such a little guy can eat that fast!
It's a Kaden! So cute.
I agree on your comment about the confusion with aggression in the soccer post. Something I hadn't thought about before.
Mmmm,
He is such a cute munchkin! I'm glad Kaden had fun with soccer. Brynlee found his basketball card on my scrapbook table the other day and was carrying it around and saying, "Mommy, see...Jaren." She gets them mixed up unless there is a picture with both of them in it...She especially likes the picture of the boys covering their faces. She calls it "peekaboo Jaren"
Oh my gosh, I could just squish him to pieces!! What a cutie!:)
Post a Comment