9.30.2010

Deception Pass

Saturday was a beautiful day. We finished all our errands in the morning and then took off north. We love Deception Pass and needed a day to get away.
The big boys made rivers in the sand, threw rocks, and watched all the fisher boats go by while Clayton slept.
The water here is so clear - which means it is also VERY cold!

As the sun started setting, we drove to Anacortes and had dinner at the Chocolate Factory. If you ever go to Anacortes, you should eat there. The sandwiches are delicious - and huge! I was very impressed. Too bad we don't live closer. 
On the other hand, that's probably a good thing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

we loved deception pass the last time we went too. We have never been to Anacortes though. At least I don't think so. But have you seen that little ice cream place on the road on the way to deception pass? They have a giant pink ice cream cone sign up. And it looks really ghetto. We highly recommend it!

Amanda said...

I wish we could've wiggled our noses and joined you. Chocolate Factory sounds good to me :). Kaden is quite the skater!

Anonymous said...

I was just catching up on your blog! That is such a darling family picture!