The elementary school PTA hosted a skate night at the local roller rink. Kaden's friend was going and that's all he talked about all day. He's made a fast friend at school, so we skated with them most of the night.
Whenever I left Clayton with Tyler, he cried the entire time I was gone.
He was a little stinker last week...but he's cute, so I'll forgive him. :)
And he's down. He was able to skate all by himself by the end of the night.
When we first started, he wasn't sure he wanted to do it. Shoes with wheels are a little hard to get used to. It's been about 10 years since I last went!
It was a lot of fun. We'll have to go again.

2 comments:
I don't remember the last time I went roller skating. I think I went at BYU-Idaho at one point but I think I'd be a bit shakey now. Looks like fun.
Clayton looks like Kaden in that second picture. Way to go Kaden! Evelyn would have given up. She's just got to grow into her gangly body some more.
Post a Comment