7.05.2010

shucks

Too bad Kaden is missing his two front teeth and can't eat it...


And another one is about to fall out. Poor kid!


We had a great 4th yesterday with friends. Our town always sounds like a war zone with the fireworks going off. Definitely an experience you would have to see to believe. We're all a little worn out today. Tyler took the big boys fishing this morning, so hopefully the grumpies will stay at the river. I see naps in our future today.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

mmmm Corn on the cob!

shaunie said...

Ben and I were surprised to see how dark Kaden's hair is getting and scrolled through your posts to see more pics of his hair. There are very few, he's wearing a hat in almost all of them! I can't believe he's losing so many teeth already. Time to bring out the knife for that corn.

Rach and Clark said...

man, what good helpers. I remember always whining when my parents would make me shuck the corn!