Kaden graduated from preschool a few weeks ago and is so ready for kindergarten. He had a lot fun, made some great friends, and most importantly, learned a lot.
Jaren is ready for Kaden to go to kindergarten, as well.
He keeps asking me, "Mommy, can we take Kaden to kindergarten and me and you and Clayton can go to the store?" In about two months, if we are not crazy by then. :)
Now we are just waiting on the weather to turn into summer...
6 comments:
LOL. We ended preschool about a week before you guys. ever since, Lilly has been asking when Kindergarend starts.
Ooops! Really wish comment boxes had spell-check. I'm a lousy typist.
congrats Kaden! I agree with you on the weather too. Where is summer!
I'm with Jaren... Let's get rid of the big kids and go shopping!
So cute! We have one of these pictures too!:) Enjoy the last few months you have with him at home...once you start school you will realize how fast they grow up!:(
Haha Jaren is so funny. He always had the most hilarious things to say in Nursery!
Post a Comment