2.12.2010

hike

We went for a hike on this trail last weekend.

We went about 3 miles round trip, although the trail is 6.5 miles. Not bad with the little ones walking the whole way (except Clayton, of course).

He was being so quiet.
I'm thinking, "Wow! He is being such a trooper!"
And Tyler sees this:




The trail was a little gooey in places, but that is to be expected for the middle of winter here.

Once we got to the river (we could see it from this bridge) we had a snack and turned around. Clayton woke up and was happy the whole way back.

Just like his brothers, he loves being outside!


It was a good hike! Not too steep, but definitely a good walk.
Especially if you're carrying a little someone.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like fun. You guys always get out and do fun stuff...I wish I could do something outside without breathing nasty inversion air!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Fun! What trail did you go to? Oh wait I guess you have a link for that. Fun. We need to go do something like that sometime. Maybe next weekend if it is nice enough.

shaunie said...

Yay for family outings! It must be a boy thing, Gordo loves being outside more than anything. Once he figures out how to open the door, I am in BIG trouble.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

How fun! The kids are soooo cute! Every time I look at the pictures I think about how handsome all three are! And you are jus looking so pretty as always, Nicole.

Laura said...

So fun! Brandon and I have scheduled one hike a month on the calendar starting in March and I'm super excited.