11.19.2009

my birthday

A little birthday comedy for you:


(as you can tell, Jaren is all practiced up for his birthday in a few weeks)

I made my own cake -- which I wanted to do!

A two layer sour cream chocolate cake.
It was delicious.

So very rich and gooey. I ate too much of it and still felt sick when I woke up this morning.

(yes, it has a lot of frosting -- but that is the best part! It tastes like fudge)

I had a great day. My boys gave me some very thoughtful presents and I felt loved by all the phone calls and well wishes. Thank you everyone!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anna R said...

Happy Belated birthday!!

Glad you had a good day!

Desiree said...

That video was so funny, we watched it a couple of times because I love your reaction to Jaren blowing out the candles. :) BTW, that cake recipe needs to be shared, it was SOO good!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Happy late Birthday. I feel so bad that I didn't wish you one in person tonight. How forgetful of me. That is a lot of frosting! Hope your day was wonderful.

Ben said...

Happy birthday sis! For your birthday we bought a new tent. Let's all go camping together!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it was your birthday!! How fun. Happy birthday! And you're right, that cake does look yummy.

Amanda said...

Oh your boys make me smile. The cake looks delicious...I wish you could send me a piece!

Kelsey said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your boys sure put a smile on my face. Funny boys. :)

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

SO funny I love the look on your face when it happened. Jeremy and I watched it a few times and laughed every time. Happy Birthday!

Riggs Familia said...

Loved this video. The best part was you :) miss ya! Happy Birthday chicka!

martinsenfamily said...

Hey Nicole-
Cute Birthday video, hope you had a good day!I just realized I never answered your question about Landon a while ago, sorry! The doctor seems to think he has asthma, but he's still too little to diagnose for sure. He's also allergic to milk. See you in a few weeks!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! The cake looks heavenly! I need that recipe!