dear blog,
sorry i've been neglecting you. please forgive me!

pumpkin patch with preschool


taking his wooden gun out and "shooting" things - rocks, birds, deer, elk, bears, etc.
wonder what our neighbors think. ha.

we're doing good - busy and trying to have fun amidst all the rain.
please pray that i don't go crazy (or deaf) this winter!!
7 comments:
I can't believe how big Clayton looks. Its always fun to get more pictures!
Favorite pictures ever are the ones with all the kids on top of dad!
I will for sure pray for you! Nobody wants a deaf friend! You always seem to have a good time!
Oh, aren't you a cute mommy snuggling with your kids? Sarcasm aside, I really do like the picture. :)
I'll pray for you, you pray for me. Actually you're in a worse spot than I am. I'll just pray for you and that your boys will magically turn into quiet children. Or else I could just move by you, or vice-versa...
Man, I am tired. :)
I love the pic of all the boys! There's so many of you....I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to manage two,and you have three!
So fun to see your cute pictures. Pumpkin patch pictures are always my favorites.
Happy Halloween to you and those little munchkins!
Glad the blog is back! Fun pictures! Thanks a bunch for the apples!
Post a Comment