sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
Honestly... I'm sad that Jaren didn't go as a pillow. I really wanted to see that costume. At least they wanted to be something easy. Very cute.
Dang I love those shy little guys!
We've got a cowboy here in Texas too. I sure love Jaren's fierce facial expressions. Miss you guys!
Those are some CUUUUUTE cowboys!
How fun...Dawson is going to be a cowboy too...have fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Honestly... I'm sad that Jaren didn't go as a pillow. I really wanted to see that costume. At least they wanted to be something easy. Very cute.
Dang I love those shy little guys!
We've got a cowboy here in Texas too. I sure love Jaren's fierce facial expressions. Miss you guys!
Those are some CUUUUUTE cowboys!
How fun...Dawson is going to be a cowboy too...have fun!
Post a Comment