walking kaden to preschool.
going on field trips.
landscaping.
finally! I've been waiting all summer for this!
**post-edit: this entire planting bed was grass when we moved in. SO much work. but SO worth it.
getting my strawberry babies all nestled in.
the little boys and I finally have quiet time now that kaden is back in school. that boy puts the 'fire' in firecracker in this home. he's a tease, acts like he's the boss (of everyone, including me!), and wants to do everything himself. (don't get me wrong, I love that kid!!) I'm not regretting keeping him out of kindergarten. I just need to help him find some ways to expend all of his energy. All the above mentioned things are ways he entertains himself if I don't suggest something for him to do.
three boys definitely keeps me on my toes. but I wouldn't have it any other way!
three boys definitely keeps me on my toes. but I wouldn't have it any other way!
6 comments:
I guess that's why school was invented. Well, that and to get an education. I just love those boys!
Fun pictures. The yard looks great. I'm glad you got to do it finally. I wish you could see our yard in the summer to give me some ideas.
very fun. I am sure Kaden enjoys school. Also the yard looks great. Were those stones there before or did you put them there?
You are my example of how to handle boys. If you can handle three, I suppose I can handle one. And I love what you're doing with the place! I can't wait to see it all grown in, it'll be gorgeous I'm sure!
I love Clayton's hair...he looks like a cute lil old man!
Cute cute cute boys! I think the yard looks great! You are awesome, Nicole.
Post a Comment