5.29.2009

I don't really have anything to post about. Just playing the waiting game. Tyler and the boys are going to the Father/Son campout tonight. Don't worry, he can get cell service there. :) I just hope I won't have to call him in the middle of the night - as much as I want this baby to come, I don't want to interrupt their camping trip. What am I going to do tonight? Hmm...

So here is the last belly picture of this pregnancy that I will post. :) Hopefully baby will be coming soon!

10 comments:

Dani W said...

Oh I am so excited for you!!! You look great by the way! Just think you will be back to a normal functioning human being in no time! I am getting closer and closer to where you are at and I already miss being able to be a normal functioning human being!

Riggs Familia said...

Oh man! Hang in there. That last week is def no fun! No, no baby tonight...but tomorrow evening...! :) I hope you're boys have fun and you relax!

Jenny-Jenny said...

I love your boys so much and can't wait to add another baby to the mix. You look amazing. Hope you had a relaxing and quiet night. (Quiet belly too!) Mike reminded me that when I was at that point with Denise he also went to Fathers and Sons. Weird.

Kim said...

You're huge! But in a good way... :) I'm right around the corner if you need me. I'm just so excited to see what you're going to have!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

You look adorable. I love that you have everything for the little baby already set up behind you! Cute.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Well I just looked at your pregnancy countdown and OF COURSE you would have everything set up, todays your Due date! Maybe by the time you read this you will have a new little one!

shaunie said...

Happy Due Day!

Did you get your hair cut?

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

I was wondering about you on Sunday. I didn't see you there. Goodluck Nicole and let me know if you need me to watch the boys. Love ya!

Anna R said...

CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!

We saw the boys at the Jennings Park this morning with Cindy and Lisa...
Please call if you need any help!!

So glad the baby waited til after Fathers & Sons Campout.

Amy S said...

You look super cute! Congrats!