10.01.2008

kid tag

1. What does mom always say to you?
K: no jumping on the bed
J: chicken nuggets

2. What makes mom happy?
K: no hitting Jaren
J: ice cream

3. What makes mom sad?
K: when I hit Jaren
J: a peanut butter sandwich

4. How does mom make you laugh?"
K: she laughs
J: water

5. How old is mom?
K: 16 and a half
J: seven eight

6. How tall is mom?
K: Six
J: as tall as a spoon

7. What does mom like to do?
K: play games
J: drink milk

8. What is mom's job?
K: to drive the car
J: to cook chicken nuggets

9. What is mom's favorite food?
K: macaroni and cheese
J: Cookies

**I forgot a question...
10. How do you know mom loves you?
K: Because I love you SOO much!
J: Yes! Sunbeam! (Primary song "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam")

Some of these answers make no sense, and others are uncannily true. Except for the macaroni and cheese part. And I do like peanut butter sandwiches. Can you tell that Jaren knows a lot of words for food?

9 comments:

Em and Ms said...

So cute. I was thinking the whole time I read it that Jaren's answers were all about food!

shaunie said...

That's the best tag I've seen for a long time. I like the nonsensical answers, "as tall as a spoon," and "peanut butter sandwiches" making you sad are my favorites.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Blaine and I are laughing so hard--kids! Priceless!

Walker Family said...

I love this post! so so so cute! Nicole your boys are super sweet for sure!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love it!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see your reaction as Kaden and Jaren answered your questions! What cute answers and they are such special boys!

Anna R said...

Awww! Too cute! So glad I get to be with Jaren in Nursery. He's
such a sweetheart and so much fun!

The Feely Crew said...

Hey there!
Thanks for visiting our blog. Your kids are so cute and pretty funny. We are over in the renton issaquah area. That is great the you are so cloae. For some reason I thought you were over on the east coast some where. Yes sometimes my thougts are crazy. WE will have to get together sometime.

Allison