10.03.2008

friday's gardenings

"You can bury a lot of troubles digging in the dirt."

-Author Unknown

5 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

So have you heard John has a girl?
He's looking into buying a house, too. But that's all I know. He won't tell ANYBODY ANYTHING! he is just being so weird. Anyways, I've been meaning to tell you. I like the quote :)
I hope Tylers doing well and not hurting. Kaden and Jaren are adorable. ;) What a big boy in preschool, how's he liking it?

Riggs Familia said...

hehehe....
I saw socks in Joannes a couple days ago and thought of me, too!! :)

Yeah-that's what my mom thinks. He must be getting serious, so he doens't wanna talk about it. But who knows, my padres are going to AZ for Christmas...so I'm sure he can't hide anything then! Let's hope.

Cindy said...

hi nicole, this is cindy petersen. i found your blog though melinda and love that you do a friday gardening tip. i live in hawaii now and really want to garden. my first few attempts have been devoured by peacocks! any tips on pests. also my house plants have all these flies in them, what can i do. also any basic gardening for dimmies info would be ?reat! thanks by the way your kids are so cute! i am happy to see that you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

That is so true! Plus pretty flowers, planted in the dirt are so rewarding! Sad to think all that work will be covered in snow too soon and then we can start all over in the spring.

Anna R said...

I love that quote Nicole!
I personally like to think of gardening/yard-work as "Pioneer-style therapy"...It's an amazing stress-reliever.

Although I'm much better at pulling weeds than growing desirable plants.