sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
Priceless!
Kelsey hit the nail on the head! Give that doggie and his brother a big hug from us!
now, if that isn't a little tyler, i don't know what one would look like. adorable!
How fun. I love the pics. What's Kaden looking at? or is he just staring into space?
I show Ev this picture and she says, "I wanna see where they get burned!" She always asks to see the sunburn pic. No clue why. Is Jer wishing he could be outside?
He is getting so big:) Cute!
Wow, Jeren is growing up!
super cute!! I love his little grin. Umm. . love your sheets by the way. Where did you manage to get those sweet things?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Priceless!
Kelsey hit the nail on the head! Give that doggie and his brother a big hug from us!
now, if that isn't a little tyler, i don't know what one would look like. adorable!
How fun. I love the pics. What's Kaden looking at? or is he just staring into space?
I show Ev this picture and she says, "I wanna see where they get burned!" She always asks to see the sunburn pic. No clue why. Is Jer wishing he could be outside?
He is getting so big:) Cute!
Wow, Jeren is growing up!
super cute!! I love his little grin. Umm. . love your sheets by the way. Where did you manage to get those sweet things?
Post a Comment