Sorry about no gardening post last Friday. I really did try. I sat down to write it, and half the keyboard was not working like it was supposed to. Kaden had attacked the keys, pretending he was typing. We're back in business now, but a little late for it to be "friday's gardenings." So this Friday there will be one!
Here's how I found the boys sleeping one night last week.


Jaren grabbed two blankets, a pillow, and his puppy and dragged them over to the bed his big brother was sleeping on. I'm glad they love each other.
4 comments:
That is so sweet. Did they sleep the whole night that way? I can see my two doing that, now that they're not barfing everywhere. :)
i moved jaren to his bed after we took this picture. i don't know how they would do sleeping in the same bed all night.
That's so cute! Is that a bunk bed?
I love that they are such good friends! you have what every mom dreams of!
Post a Comment