4 Things About Me...
4 things I like about my husband...
1) he helps with the dishes almost every night
2) he likes to be active and do outdoorsy things
3) he always wants to be helping others
4) he takes me to the temple
4 movies I would watch more than once...
1) Stardust
2) Just Like Heaven
3) Star Wars (that's for you Ben!)
4) A Walk in the Clouds
4 TV shows I watch...
1) well
2) we don't have
3) a TV
4) So, none!
4 places I have been...
1) San Diego
2) Houston Texas
3) Oregon Coast
4) Vancouver Island, Canada
4 places I would like to go...
1) East Coast
2) England
3) Greece
4) Italy
4 People who email me regularly...
1) Tyler
2) my girls from church
3) Brittany
4) Heather
4 things I like to eat...
1) cheese and crackers
2) fresh fruit...any
3) chips and salsa
4) anything sweet...I'm such a junk food junkie
4 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year...
1) hopefully buying a home
2) baby #3 . . . here's hoping!
3) Kaden starting preschool
4) turning 25!
4 people I tag...
1) Shaunie
2) Amy
3)anyone else who
4)wants to!
2 comments:
Hey! You guys want to visit the east coast?! Interesting... you always have a place to stay at my house! You could visit Palmyra and the hill cumorah pageant... all sorts of fun stuff like that. :)
Yes, me commenting again, but I just had to say that I think it is WONDERFUL that you don't have a t.v. We need to find that same resolve. Good for you guys!
Post a Comment